Specialist Recruiters to India’s Public Health, Development and CSR Sectors!
1. POSITION VACANT: Receptionist, ICCo, New Delhi
ICCo India, affiliated to ICCO Cooperation, the Netherlands, was registered as a not-for-profit trust in India in 2008. The ICCO Cooperation is a Global development organization working in 44 countries across the globe.
ICCO Cooperation has established the following two core principles which guide the work for all ICCO regions:
1) Securing sustainable livelihoods;
2) Justice and dignity for all
A not-for-profit development organization, ICCo India stands for "Innovative Change Collaborative" in its vision and operational principles. ICCo India believes that "Innovative" strategic thinking and "Collaborative" effort, are key for bringing about desired change in society and systems.
In line with the strategic shift ICCo India has also been transitioning from a pure grant based support model to co-implementation model and co-financer model. ICCo India recognizes the need to innovate, evolve and adopt a robust strategic roadmap to secure financial sustainability. This will entail significantly greater cooperation with the Indian government and the private sector leading to a diversification in the partner mix.
ICCo India’s interventions and service offerings will aim at securing sustainable livelihoods, while inherently integrating the principle of justice and dignity within those interventions with the government for policy interventions directed at ensuring justice and dignity for all. As an organization, ICCo India’s role will thus transition from that of a provider of grant support to encompass those of broker/facilitator, co-implementer, strategic financer and lobbyist.
Please visit http://www.iccoindia.org/ to learn more about ICCo India.
ICCo India would like to engage a young, motivated and competent professional, with strong prior orientation to the provision of operational and administrative support to senior officials. This is an exciting opportunity to engage with a wider range of development sector challenges.
ICCo India is an equal opportunity employer. It fosters a multicultural work environment that values gender equality, teamwork, and respect for diversity. Qualified women are encouraged to apply.
3. JOB DESCRIPTION/ RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Receptionist will be the first point of contact for the company and will provide administrative support across the organization. The Receptionist will handle the flow of people through the business and ensure that all receptionist responsibilities are completed accurately and delivered with high quality and in a timely manner.
Key Job Responsibilities:
(1) Welcoming visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone, answering or referring inquiries;
(2) Directing visitors by maintaining employee and department directories, giving instructions;
(3) Maintaining logbooks;
(4) Maintaining telecommunication system by following manufacturer's instructions for house phone and console operation;
(5) Performing other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, collating, faxing etc.;
(6) Maintaining safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations;
(7) Maintaining continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, and continuing needs.
4. QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE AND COMPETENCIES:
Applicants must have a minimum graduation degree in any discipline from a recognized university or institution.
(1) Minimum 1-2 years of experience in managing front desk office in a similar set up.
Essential Skills and Competencies:
(1) Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite;
(2) Excellent verbal and written communications skills;
(3) Knowledge and skills of office management systems and procedures;
(4) Knowledge of handling of office documentation;
(5) Ability to be resourceful and proactive in dealing with issues that may arise;
(6) Up-to-date with latest office gadgets and applications;
(7) Ability to multitask and prioritise daily workload.
5. COMPENSATION OFFERED:
The offered compensation for this position is attractive and competitive to market rates. The offer made to the selected candidate shall be commensurate with qualifications, experience and salary history.
6. TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT:
The successful candidate shall be initially offered a six-month contract, renewable based on performance.
7. LOCATION: New Delhi
8. REFERENCE: RECPT-ICCO
9. CONTACT INFORMATION:
Strategic Alliance Management Services P Ltd.
1/1B, Choudhary Hetram House, Bharat Nagar
New Friends Colony, New Delhi 110 025
Phones: 011-2684-2162; 011-4165-3612; 011-4101-1564 and 011-4101-1565
10. LAST DATE FOR APPLICATIONS:
Eligible candidates interested in this position are requested apply to firstname.lastname@example.org with a cover letter, discussing their interest in and suitability for the position, along with an updated resume, giving details of three references, current cost to organization and expected compensation, at the earliest. For further details, please visit www.sams.co.in.