Specialist Recruiters to India’s Public Health, Development and CSR Sectors!
1. POSITION VACANT: Fellowship Program Coordinator with the CSR Division of India’s leading Multinational, Construction Equipment Manufacturer (MCEM), based at Faridabad
2. ORGANIZATION BACKGROUND:
The CSR Division of India’s leading MCEM, has been engaged in developmental activities in selected villages in the hinterland of its three factories in Faridabad (Haryana), Jaipur (Rajasthan) and Pune (Maharashtra), since 2000.
The focus of the CSR Division has been the development of viable employment skills and livelihoods enhancement of poor, vulnerable groups, residing in these villages, building on their existing skills in weaving, tailoring and embroidery and printing on paper and cloth.
Livelihoods enhancement activities have included training in handloom and handicrafts, formation of self-help groups, micro enterprises, and more recently the establishment of a small, niche, handloom and handicraft brand. Over the years, strong emphasis has also been placed on improving quality and access to education of children, living in the vicinity of its factories, to government schools. Effort is now being made through a Fellowship Programme, to provide career guidance to young school graduates and assure them higher education, as well as employment opportunities.
The Fellowship Programme has two key objectives:
(1) To institute career oriented information resources and a knowledge management system for providing information, counseling and merit cum need based support (financial or otherwise) for accessing higher education opportunities in and around Delhi NCR;
(2) To connect students with other academic units in the context of sponsorship of specialized educational programs.
The MCEM has an abiding interest in CSR activities. It takes pride in the impact of its developmental activities on poor, vulnerable groups, residing in the periphery of its factories and is committed to sustaining the same.
3. JOB DESCRIPTION/ RESPONSIBILITIES:
Reporting to the AGM-CSR, the Fellowship Program Coordinator shall be responsible for supporting the development and implementation of the organization’s fellowship program in three states of India.
This is an excellent opportunity to join the CSR Division of India’s leading MCEM and administer their fellowship program for motivating young minds and providing them access to higher education and guidance on employment opportunities.
(1) Prepare the action plan for the Fellowship Program;
(2) Support design, analysis and interventions to the Fellowship Program, as necessary, and ensure efficiency in its implementation;
(3) Facilitate various processes relating to the Fellowship Program;
(4) Track the progress and development of fellows and document the same;
(5) Collect and prepare a data base for the Fellowship Program;
(6) Identify gaps in learning outcomes in respect of each fellow and help them to address the same;
(7) Monitor and analyze data and ensure proper documentation of the Fellowship Program;
(9) Identify and develop partnerships with agencies for the training of fellows as per their skills;
(10) Counsel, support, coach and mentor the fellows for the development of their skills;
(11) Coordinate the fellowship program at all three project locations (Ballabgarh, Jaipur, Pune);
(12) Coordinate with other MCEM staff across three locations;
(13) Ensure the documentation of case studies and record keeping;
(14) Execute any other duty assigned to her/him relating to the Fellowship Programme or any other CSR program of the MCEM;
(15) Excellent knowledge of Internet & Microsoft Office.
4. QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE AND COMPETENCIES:
Applicants must be post graduates in Social Work, Development Studies, Psychology, or other relevant discipline.
(1) 3-5 years of experience in supporting educational programs;
(2) Experience in counselling, mentoring, coaching and motivating young minds, shall be an advantage.
Fluency in written and spoken English and Hindi.
5. COMPENSATION OFFERED:
The gross remuneration budgeted for the position is Rs. 5-8 lacs per annum. Offers shall be commensurate with the qualifications, experience and salary history, of the selected candidate.
6. LOCATION: Faridabad
7. REFERENCE: FPC-CSR
8. CONTACT INFORMATION:
Strategic Alliance Management Services P Ltd.
1/1B, Choudhary Hetram House, Bharat Nagar
New Friends Colony, New Delhi 110 025
Phones: 011-2684-2162; 011-4165-3612; 011-4101-1564 and 011-4101-1565
9. APPLICATION PROCESS:
Eligible candidates interested in the position are requested to apply with a cover letter that highlights their motivation to apply and suitability for the position, an updated resume and details of current and expected remuneration, to the above email id, by or before November 20, 2016.